Sunday, May 17, 2009

Being a model is hard work

Last weekend Cate was kind enough to model for us, she did a great job. We had several different poses for her; I posted a few of the poka dot ones already. One of the other set ups involved a feather boa (Jessica's excellent idea) and we got some keepers. Also I think Cate learned at least two things; one is that being a model can be tiring.








The second is that you have to keep your eye on boas or they might wrap themselves around you.



2 comments:

  1. What fun! She's a natural!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you I used these pictures on my PINK SATURDAY post today..I've used your photos of her for the last 3 Saturdays and now...I am gonna need some new ones for NEXT Saturday!! haha..You really are doing a super job of filming her. She is such a beauty....but then....
    you knew that already !!
    love, memaw aka bj

    ReplyDelete