Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cate in the Morning

I haven't taken any candid pictures of Cate in awhile, so I took quite a few the other day. First thing in the morning seems to be Cate's favorite time of day. She is usually very happy, she talks and smiles alot. She's generally very content. I was on my way to work earlier this week and on my way out the door I took a few of her in this state while being held by her Mom. They are a little on the dark side, the only light coming in was from the front door and I avoid using a flash when I'm taking pictures of her up close. But they show what she's like in the mornings.







Later that same day Jessica decided to give Cate a bath, so I took a few pictures of that. Those turned out really well, we had quite a few good ones. Jessica is going to post some of those soon on her blog so you should check over there.

2 comments:

  1. Cory, you do have the most beautiful little daughter! These photos are precious. I so enjoy sharing her cuteness with my blogging friends.
    love, Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I think she resembles her Aunt Andrea quite a bit in some of these photos, especially the smile! SO sweet!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete